BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2014

lavender and pink

the unexpected combination but i like it, i got a lot of compliments for this outfit. i know spring n summer is over but im still wearing florals , i don’t realized that i have so many florals items that even the season is over i still some items that i didn’t wear..
i have the snowballs rush lately but cant find it anywhere thats why i was so happy when my husband find it in Walmart… its 210 cal/serving awwww…lol…
and hey im proud to tell you guys that i can drive now lol….i drove to walmart and on our way home its raining like crazy but i did good… i can still remember my hubby and our friend talking about me
hubby:; i dont understand how a person become an Rn but cant drive
friend: give her a break just be patient
me: excuse me guys its because we valued education rather that effing driving ok, we preferred paying our tuition fees than car mortgage… in my country (Philippines ) you can be a lawyer , a doctor, engineer, yet you dont drive. 
what i wore?
wet sel top
CR shorts & shoes
Guess by marciano bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment