BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2014

my closet and the reorganizing

reorganizing
Im a shopper in a budget most of my tops are from: charlotte russe, forever 21 , H&M, body central, mango, rue 21, wet seal, express, aeropostale,miroa,calvin klein, guess, old navy, gap, agaci, mine, mint.
since i converted the extra room into a closet i been stuffing it so quickly, i used to put my recently worn clothes  in our shared walk in closet, i still do but not much now just the dresses , jackets and stuff for layering for a colder season.
i used this plastic hangers from wall mart i like it because its thin it doesn’t occupy too much space in the closet so i can hang more clothes hubby bought a wooden hangers for his suits and it doesn’t help maximizing the space.
 tops, skirts, and thick items for a colder season, originally this closet has only one layer for hanging but yesterday i got an idea of putting a bottom layer and because we have an extra shower rod i used it  and to stabilized it more i put some nails under it to keep it from falling and yes it works, DIY works. Im a color codd woman and so it goes with my hangers and organizing lol.. i wanted all white hangers but sometimes i needed a longer & broader hanger so somehow i mixed them but i usually buy white hangers.
image
my dresses from our shared closet im screaming for more hangers lol..
image
jackets & cardigans in our shared closet i need more hangers though,i still have lots of cardigans in a storage bin
image
im always an OC type of a person specially with my personal stuff and im a wrinkle freak lol..if my dresser is not that big & heavy maybe i already move it to my closet now anyways i dont use jeans now still hot in Florida  so jeans and some recently worn items are still in my dresser in our room, i might swap it with shorts when colder season comes, 
image
i stored my shorts by prints & materials like printed  with printed, florals with florals, same hues  and so on & so fort so it will be easy for me to get it when i want to wear it just by merely looking whats on the top i know whats beneath it
image
i folded my shirts, tees and tank top in half to minimize the wrinkles 2 lines are better than 3 right? 
image
i didnt move my jewelry armoire in my closet for hubby has some accessories in it too.. however i moved my hanging accessories organizer..
image
the accessories wall, the belts, hats, statement necklaces & earrings, eye wears and my stuff animal collection
image
my stuffed animals
image
belts when my mom saw this she was watching me whle im doing my carpentry lol she asked me why you need a dozen of belt? I didnt realized i had this many i just thought  i need belts in all colors in the color wheel.
image
the hanging accessories organizing bought this wall mart maybe 10$  a piece and its great for hanging necklaces and belts
image
my eye wears ( coach, guess, mango, lacoste, charlotte russe, nys)
image
my bag collection.. love them..i already handed down some of it so  i want more lol.. most of my bags are from coach ( 10) , michael kors (3), dooney & bourke (2),ninewest (2), guess (3), tory (1), mango (1),calvin klein (4),  charlotte russe (2), forever21 (2), tomatoph (1), disney (1)
image
my shoes collection, im  a wedge sneakers sucker im not a sneaker girl so when i started to buy a wedge sneakers i cant stop buying them lol.. i dont care if they will be out of fashion i will still use them.( charlotte russe, body central, steps, F&F mode, jessica simpson,brash,american eagle, steve maden, guess, nue,sketcher,havianas
image

No comments:

Post a Comment