BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2014

throw back Thursday with pumpkin tops

throw back Thursday with pumpkin tops
hello guys its the last post for pumpkin top throw back in connection with Halloween….
image
1. @ Ct 2012 at Connecticut  river… hubby was touring me around CT. I love navy & orange one of my favorite combo. what i wore 
banana republic tee
dickies skirt
BOc leopard flat
tomato ph bag
NYS sunnies
image
2. Spring 2014, Fl, i love the color and the print of this skirt its my DIY i been buying hi-low skirts and i know its not hard to make them so when I went home in Philippines for vacation last year  i bought some cloth and made this skirt… ayeee…
what i wore? crissa top a local brand in Philippines
DIY skirt
steps booties
CR watch
fender  personalized choker & earrings
image
3.  Saudi Arabia 2006 when i was slimmer awww missing this body ..in a pediatric clinic i worked in JEddah KSA
what i wore?
crissa top
skirt from a local shop
image
4. FL 2013  handed down to my sister already, for running some errands
what i wore? forever 21 long sleeve tee with out the ribbon
CR shoes
mine shoes
image
5.  Fl 2013, coffee brown & orange is one of my favorite combination
what i wore? forever 21 long sleeve tee
mine shorts
ross wedge shoes
aldo bag
image

No comments:

Post a Comment