BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DYI

its tuesday guys and as i been cracking my head studying kaplan and thinking what to post: tuesday is about  My interest and things that inspire me..
well i love DYIs i learned to used a sewing machine when i was  11yo  and since then i tried to create things, then im into making accessories too hmmpp..
what i love about sewing is that i can create stuff t that sometimes its hard to find in the market i hope i will learn how make a shoes too lol.. because its always hard for me to buy shoes smallest size kid size in adult section you know what i mean.
i create stuff out fo boredom specially when i was in saudi  i made a lot of Nurse uniform and believe me or not i made money out of it.. there i made a lot of stuff including the coffee brown  body suit, i been into jumpsuit that time but because of my size i cant  find  one but i wanted to wear jumpsuit for my birthday so i made one.
the first photo the hi-low skirt well i bought some  hi-low skirts & dress and i find it easy so i made my own i have 2 DYI for hi-low skirt i didnt wear the other one yet maybe soon.
shorts & skirts are my favorites because its easy to make yellow and black combo  are one of my favorites.
make up kit, i been looking for  a brush organizer before i went for a vacation last sept but i dont find one so i made my own…what the good thing about it is that i can adjust the size for each brush, lipstick,powder etc….
i used to have RTW shop plus gowns & dresses rentals and whats fun about it we used to buy raw dress if not my sister sew it for the shop and we design them,sometimes i redesigns  some older cocktail dress into fab gowns and this cream/ olive gown is my favorite among my creation
im a pack rat that i dont threw my stuff just like that . i bought this neon accessories in Atlanta Giorgia last year i thought ohh wow i love the color i love the big chain.. boommm …. but then when i tried it at  home i dont really like it because its a like a biggg choker so i was a  bit sad because it sits in my jewelry box for a while and then 1 night im lying in my bed and this great idea came in my mind out of no where so i got up and make it, im glad i did..
who said that you cant make a cardigan/bolero out of a shirt/ crop top.. hmmppp try me ill make it work.. i wore this crop top only once and i dont think i can wear it again for i am gaining weight like crazy ,as i brain storm what to wear for church one after noon this spotted dress caught my eyes but i cant wear it for church i need something to layer it and i saw this crop top and since then it became  a cardigan/bolero great pair with that dress because of its spotted design.
in saudi they called this dress jabaliya and i wore it as abaya during our exit in saudi and i only wear it once here for church and i get tire of it so i removed the sleeves but since its too wide i was able to make another top from it.. cool right?
they said red is sexy and i was back then ..lol.. plus silk ..love it.. sometimes im impatient to look for shirt/dress that  i like and when i cant find emmm,ill make emmm this red blouse is one of them.
making  a bolero out of a shirt yea i do that. if you can see in the short dress the bolero is just plain its the same bolero on the long dress so ok heres the story..i bought this dress and its  to long for me off well so unfortunate with  my height so i cut the hem, its a strap dress so i cant wear it to church so i re invent as usual right? why not? so i re styled this bolero with the cloth i cut from the dress and you know what they said my dress is nice ..hmmm…. tnx guys..
good night every one.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment