BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

merry christmas every one spread the love

2013 gifts


who opens christmas gift on dec 13, yea 13 not 25„maybe just me lol.. hubby told me to open it anyway so that i can wear it for  Christmas party  we gonna attend the next day i was so surprised and so elated about the gifts honey is always generous to me i dont expect another bag because he gave me coach bag  a week before actually  he bought the 2 bag together but he left the other one for the store to deliver it to the house crazy huh… and he allowed me to buy  coach bag during our thanks giving shopping but who am I to complain right?
last friday we hang out @ hurricane wings for an hour and went home and opened my gifts.. 
and yesterday honey gave me the lady gaga perfume he never wrap it and it sits on the car for almost a week he remembered it yesterday because were talking similar to  ” gaga”.. 
what i wore?
charlotte russe moto jacket 
charlotte russe strap top
leopard pants a gift from my sister
guess bag
american eagle shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment