BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

November shopping

my November shopping..
for our 2nd anniversary we went to Kissimmee , Orlando to spend the week on  our way back we went to vero Beach to shop  and i scored this calvin klein pieces bag, tees and hubbys shirt.
the second photo coach bag  gift from hubby.. and i super love it, love the zeb..
3rd photo after we left vero outlet mall we went to indian river mall and there i scored some more stuff:tops & watch from charlotte russe, and guess bag.
4th & 5th photo i bought them in one shopping trip @ treasure coast mall jenzen beach i had fun shopping there  ( charlotte russe, body central & wet seal)
6th photo stuff i bought in Old town Kissimmee during our anniversary week end. I love that black market store aside from accessories they have a lot of stones too in different shapes and colors.
7th photo my thanks giving shopping @ key west. coach bag, souvenir shirt from coyote ugly & hugs breath, hi-low shirt & a cap..
i spent a lot for november so far i didnt shop for december yet , because  honey did the shopping for me for my christmas gift and i already opened my gifts yehhaaaawwww..lol… we went to a fund raising event last saturday and he told me to open my gifts friday night because he wants me to wear it for the party.. stay tuned im gonna post that fun night of early christmas gift opening..

No comments:

Post a Comment