BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 26, 2013

just a two of us in Christmas day

for Christmas eve were not able to cook because honey is working and i cannot cook, so yesterday we cooked the turkey and had a nice lunch/dinner..he made turkey and i made salads and some side dishes…
in times like this i missed my family i came from a big family and we always celebrate holidays in anyways we can lots of noise, fire crackers the house was full of laughter’s, the babies are crying , running around its like commotion  but its fun.. but this is my life now and life is not always you wanted , its always fun and happy, its not always a bed of roses, dont get me wrong im happy with my life with my husband its just that i miss my family specially during this season..
merry Christmas every one

No comments:

Post a Comment