BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 28, 2013

shopping day with aeropostale

today we went to a shopping trip in a mall but somehow its failed because theres a lot of people in the shops, long line to pay in the cashier haiiizzzz i hate it…so i only went to couple of store and we decided to go  , we dropped by the hurricane wings ate dinner and go home and had some  hard lemonade yeyyyy i can finished a bottle now lol..
what i bought? my plan was to buy a brown wedge sneakers but i dont find one so i bought this brown boots instead n  i loveeee it
couple of tees for me and honey from aeropostale too bad the other stores are too busy that pissed me off  so i left waaaahhhh my loss lol..well its okey i have enough clothes..
what i wore? 
its been chilly lately so i decide to wear a sweater that has been hanging on my closet for a while..
aeropostale sweater
refuge from charlotte russe jeans
calvin klein bag
F&F gladiator
american eagle shoes… on our way home we decided to hang out in hurricane so i decided to change my shoes because my feet hurts from walking around the mall.
channel earings
fossil watch
black market white stones

No comments:

Post a Comment