BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 4, 2014

driving lesson

good morning guys, happy 4th of july….
last saturday i had my first driving lesson in the states, whewwww it was, hard,i went to driving school last year in Philippines (10 months ago)and we even drove in a busy road i know i was swerving , lots of time the instructor straighten the wheels for me,but last week it was bad lol,I even  got mad at my husband, maybe expected too much from me and then im bumping into curves and all that lol,
hubby: omg i dont know a person whose an RN but dont know how to drive
me: its because we prioritized education than effing driving.we rather pay our tuition fee than payin a car, plus we have a lot of public transportation we dont need a car, buses, cabs, jeppneys are everywhere, you can be a lawyer, a doctor with out a car there.
I get better every time but he still scared to let me drive in the road…my protective husband.
what i wore? CR top
old navy shorts
dooney & bourke bag
guess shoes
coach watch
zales accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment