BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2014

shopping picks

shopping picks

last Thursday hubby and I had a trip to the mall, we supposed to eat dinner but the restos we are busy so went to the mall while i shop he waited for me in in Ruby Tuesdays..
that was my first shopping trip for this month maybe thats why i shopped like a maniac, a shopaholic..
whats my recent picks?
1. vertical strips,i been hunting for this print and i was lucky to i found one in forever21 and its on sale , so it was a steal, dont know where to wear yet but you know me when i want to wear something i will make it work…lol…
2.leopard wedge sneakers, i was hunting for a leopard shoes, my 2yo. leopard sandal is about to retire , but i was contemplating if i will buy a leopard booties because im not sure if i can wear it often, and then i saw this from forever21 they have my size so i grabbed it in an instant. and i already wear it for our road trip to Venice ( tomorrows post)
3. i love this color, i thought the sleeve was awkward but when i tried it , its nice so i bought 2 piece in this style
4. polka dot ruffled sleeves from forever21
5. floral top i love the material and the print of this top so why not (forever21)
6. SKATER skirt, im into skirt lately so i added some piece in my closet not one but 3 from forever21
7. love the print
8. another floral skirt from forever21 its a bit longer on me so i cut a couple of inches on the hem. cant wait to pair it with fuchsia top.
9. sexy red from CR , i already wear it last saturday for our road trip to Venice ( tomorrows post)
10.i love skurt and floral why not….
11… its confirmed im a yellow addict lol.. a bumblw bee what ever you call it but i love this color combo
12.. burgundy & yellow combo why not…,
13. i love the print of this dress  i usually buy size small from body central but this dress is a bit smaller on me, but i dont like to bring it back to the store because they dont have size M. plus i want to wear the dress for church thats me like a child every time i have new stuff i cant wait to wear them and then hide it on the back of my closet and maybe see you next year lol..
the dress was a bit tight on my butt and i dont like a  tight tight dress specially on my butt so my creativity kicks in, i started digging on my spare cloth and wallah i found violet piece  that goes perfectly  with the prints,so I didnt waste time i sat on my sewing machine and started working on it,after working the bottom i still have the spare cloth so i also altered the top , from a tube top dress, I transformed it into haltered top, and i like my alteration project, and got lots of compliment from church people yesterday as well as from social network, tnx guys..
14. chevron print, love it, i also altered this, i was not able to take a photo of the project though..
15.i love this print , relaxing in the eyes but its too long for a top so i cut couple of inches and rehem it.
16. i love the zipper and the color but as i was looking at it while ironing it i realized its kinda oldies color ohh well not really right?

No comments:

Post a Comment