BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 10, 2014

throw back thursday with chambray

throw back Thursday with chambray

Thursday series: Throw back thursday with chambray
chambray is very versatile can be pair with jeans, skirt or shorts…if you like to wear denim but its too hot chambray is a good substitute..so heres how i wear my chambrays…
1. faded chambray with shorts… living in Florida shorts are my to go outfit…i usually tucked my top for a polished look..(guess top,glam shorts, american eagle boots,coach bag) 
2.studded chambray, love it  with shorts ( my yesterdays post) running for some errands with hubby.. ( guess top & bag, H&M shorts, BOC leopard shoes)
3. with leggings, leggings are my to go outfit during cold season for they are easy to wear, can be pair with any tops, just like this outfit i just throw a chambray and boots and im good to go ( guess top, no boundaries leggings, boots, swatch watch)
wear leggings with a loose tops, dressy tops and long enough to cover you butt.
4. untucked with shorts running for quick errands, when you see me with untucked top with not much of accessories it means were rushing to go and i dont have even 5 mins to put some make up on and somehow polish my looks in times like that i usually wear  loose top or just a Tee ( guess top, volcom shorts, Rossetti bag, F&F shoes)
5. wear as a cover up weather in Florida is crazy hot & humid and suddenly it pours out like crazy, so chambray is the good solution ( guess top, glam shorts, H&M tank top) 
6. with mint skinny jeans, skinny jeans,leggings are better with loose tops or dressy tops ( guess top, CR jeans, brash wedge shoes)
7. with  a skirt though this is not my bet, its a body con skirts and its hugging my butt. ( guess top, H&M skirt, F&F bag gifted to my sister)
do you love chambray? how you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment