BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 19, 2014

reorganizing turning spare room into closet

reorganizing turning spare room into closet

I know im shopaholic i bought stuff almost every week not just one item every week but maybe 5 or more so im filling our closet so fast, to the point that no matter how i ironed our clothes its still wrinkled, so i decided to use the spare room for extension of my closet .
organizing  stuff is hard and can be overwhelming especially if you have  a lot of stuff to organize. 
what did i do?
i started by cleaning the room and plan  what to do next, since we already have a queen size air bed in the room i decided to utilized it for the shoes & bags i don’t have racks anyway and i want to finish my reorganizing project soon ohh well the air bed woks lol, and it seems there’s more room so i put 2 small racks for my stuffed toys  for an easy access i transferred belts & hats too. 
so after finding place for shoes & bags its time to transfer & arrange  the tops im kinda Oc so i arrange them by types, styles & colors.
i started with this empty air bed….
my new closet
the closet in the spare are room are small so I  kept my clothes i recently used  , long dress/maxi dres, and maxi skirts as well as my jackets in our bed room closet.
 The spare room closet,  i kept new clothes, some clothes i didnt wear for long, on the top i folded thick cardigans, sweat shirts and jogging pants. 
in a queen size air bed i arranged my bags & shoes, i hanged some of my small bags/body bags on the wall.
 stuff toy collections, to listen the clutters in the dining room couch
 belts & hats in the spare room  so that it will be more accessible when i get dress  
my belt collection
i lit a scented candle  to eliminate the leather scents from the bags, a lamp shade for an additional lights..
my dresser in our bed room where i stocked my bottoms: shorts, jeans& skirts and i moved the new shorts & skirts in the other room and kept the pieces that i wore recently.
the dresser  in the spare room, undecided yet if im gonna transfer all my perfumes & make up you know girly stuff, its still half empty
my jewelry box i kept in the bed room.

No comments:

Post a Comment