BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2014

driving lesson

driving lesson 3… we wake up  early yesterday morning , went to a large parking area for me to practice driving…. i did good in driving  and regular parking so far, and then my husband  told me to park in reverse and  frustration kicked off lol… i dont know im kinda lost and i cant do it, i cant make a straight reverse haiiiizzzz life…..sometimes i want to kick my ass for being a hard headed person, one of my weakness is i dont know how to listen and i dont want people to tell me what to do
Hubby:: what are you a teacher /student you cant be both hon
me:: yea i know but you what i know when &how to learn 
OMG i hope & pray that next time i can do it and i will listen, but i cant deny the fact that i was very dis appointed im thinking if others can do it , why cant I ? there are things that i can do that they cant do, haiiiizzzzz and then i came up i a realization that some how i need to listen and not to panic and have a tunnel vision and loss my focus..
ohh well im sure next time i will do better, its always bad at first..lol..
what i wore?
mine top
hot kiss shorts
dooney & bourke bag
NYS sunnies
guess shoes
jelly belt from my shop back home

No comments:

Post a Comment