BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 23, 2014

birth day get away

last Friday we decided to  have a week end get away to celebrate my birth day.. since honey is working at nigh we left the house around 430 and the moment we stepped in the car the rain starting to dropped like crazy,road was bad, its hard to see so we stopped in Jupiter and waited the rain to clear out, the road to clear out for driving a corvette too low for a flood..
we reach sonesta ft lauderdale around 630pm, we checked in and walked around the neighborhood, hopped from bar to bar, but the outside crowd was so loud & crazy so we went back to our hotel bar by the pool and chill, had a toast for my birth day yayks and that couple of sip of champagne made me dizzy…
we had a great time, thanks honey you never fail to make me special..and ohh my husband got a new tattoo of my name, he left me in our room, told me hes just gonna hang out in the bar down stairs because he got bored so ok i was kind of worried and wondering where he was because its almost 3 hours and he didnt come back yet…and because im bombarding his phone with messages he finally answered me
" im having pain in getting a Dina tatto"
me: seriously hon your crazy why you do that”
hubby: talk later
lol….and he come back its true, awwwww i was touched and flattered but felt bad about him i know its hurts..
what i wore?
H&S top
CR skirt & wedge sneakers
coach bag
unisilver earrings
fossil watch

No comments:

Post a Comment