BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2014

florals

one of the most significant trip of my life, a day before my birth day, a day before my NCLEX RN exam, a day before i became an RN.  not that exciting, its scary and stressful but i always have my faith in me and always have a positive outlook in life.
around 130 pm we drove to Deer field beach Fl, so that i will be close to the testing center, i don’t need to wake up very early, and i will be realx, RELAX, i don’t think so, lol.. plus my husband need a place to stay while waiting for me after the whole night of working.
i packed 3 sets of clothes, one for dinner ( yesterdays post), one for the exam and one for sleeping.
what i wore?
body central floral top
glam shorts
charlotte russe wedge sneakers & belt
coach aviator & bag
black minerals bracelets
unisilver earrings
stay tune for july 4th outfit ideas…

No comments:

Post a Comment