BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

summer vacation how to pack

Last night I packed for our trip to Connecticut…its not so toxic because I already have in mind what to pack. Every time I pack for a trip I always checked the weather since its already hot in Connecticut I packed shorts & skirts, but I also packed a jumpsuit in case it gets cold at night.
So what did I packed?  i always bring 2-3 sets of extra clothes specially with summer you don’t know when are you going to sweats and soak your  clothes so to keep fresh extra clothes will do the rest.. but to avoid over packing  I always packed in sets and packed hubbys clothes the same way., I know Im OC… but it works
6 pairs of shorts ( lounging in the hotel, and going out as well) i know we will be busy visiting friends & hubbys family
1 pair of skirt just an extra not sure if i will it
Jumpsuit encase it gets colder at night
cardigan will go with me on the plane sometimes it gets too cold in the airport or plane
I will wear the skater leopard skirt with peach top for plane, i dont know i feel like wearing it, i usually go comfy& simple for plane like shorts. jeans or leggings but theres no harm of going out into your comfort zone right?
Ill be using 1 bag I don’t see any point of bringing another bag, that’s why I always told people who asked me how to packed , what to packed  I always have 1 answer, “ pick a bag that will go with all your outfit if possible but if not, use the bulkiest one for travelling and the same goes with shoes.
Ill be packing 1 wedge sneakers & ill be wearing nude wedge for travelling
Even though we will check our bag I still put our liquids in a zip locked bag in case something breaks plus airlines & security recommend to put liquids in a transparent bag/ zip-lock bag  specially for carry ons.
Hubby & I decided to just pay for 1 big  bag instead of both us carrying our own stuff for its to hard to find space in the plane now because there’s no more free checked in bag so most of the passengers bring carry-on bags to avoid paying the first bag, finding space is such a hassle .
Im excited for this trip to see mommy ,the girls and some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment