BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 29, 2014

floral lace dress

sunday series: dress up sunday
though this is not really a dress up because i wore flip tops with different shoes this dress is awesome.
i really love the feel of this dress, just so feminine, a lace, floral, love it thats why when i saw this dress in an instant i bought in one in blue and in red.
last week a day before my birth day we checked in a hotel for 1 main reason for my NCLEX RN exam my hubby is working and he dont want to drive after the whole night of working plus while im on the testing center he needs to sleep, my birth day is just a secondary reason because we celebrated it on the week end (last week posts).
we checked in around 3 pm ( the usual checked in time) rest for a while and before he went to work we had a quick dinner @ outback and then he run off. and me alone in the hotel to ease my anxiety i had the time for #selfie lol.
i wanted to swim but its raining on & off that noon so i never got the chance and hubby told me not go out at night.
i was in a deep sleep when somebodies knocking on the door and its my husband haiiiizzzz he said hes worried about me so he worked 5 hours only and he went back to the hotel.
i got this cards from our church and from mommy..
when i wake up in the morning i saw a card and a cute stuff looking at me awwwww so cute, tnx honey…
what i wore? 
dress from a local shop back home
guess flip tops
coach bag
no accessories, in pearson vue (testing center) watch & large accessories are not allowed so i didnt bother to wear accessories for this trip

No comments:

Post a Comment