BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 22, 2014

birth day shopping

sunday series: dress up sunday
a birth day week post
i feel funny with this outfit im wearing a nice sunday/beach dress but im wearing a wedge sneakers… why? 
im simply lazy to change lol, after our saw grass mills shopping trip we took a nap,and when we wake up we walked around the beach & 24hour store& restaurants to look for food, and by walking in sand i hurt my feet so went back to our room but we get bored too so we decided to to go to the mall to get my bag , i was hunting for a green bag and i saw some in outlet mall but i dont get one for some reason.
i was lazy to change my clothes so i just put on my wedge sneaker and go who cares what i wear anyway lol.. but really i feel funny about it, hubby said its not bad…lol…
i was hunting for the green bag and i saw this   dooney& bourke bag in Dillards and its marked permanently reduced when i tried to but it online its not on sale  so we decided to go to the mall to get it to save a shipping fee honey saw the ostrich bag and he asked me if i like it and of course you already know whats my answer lol.. Its my birth day week so hubby is spoiling me..
what i wore?
dress from a local shop back home
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
coach bag

No comments:

Post a Comment