BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 23, 2014

dress up sunday with hi low skirt

happy Sunday guys.. Its time to give praise and thanks giving to the Lord almighty.
sunday is dress up day for 1 reason every sunday we really tried our best to go to church and we usually dress up for it..
last Sunday i wore my printed DYI hi-low skirt and they love it. its not hard to pick color to pair with this skirt because of its print and to start with i paired it with my 6yo orange top…yes you read it right 6yo. there are some certain times that i give away my stuff the first major one was 2001 whe i moved to Manila form Iloilo i only packed one bag with me and leave all my stuff to our youngest sister, 2nd time was 2005 when i started working to KSA i gave my stuff to my sisters, my niece and friends, 3rd time was 2012 after i get married and ready to move in with my husband  but in between that here and there i give away my stuff but there are some items that i really hold on to it i like this top  i dont wear it often but i dont ant to give it away either.
#ootd
crissa top
DYI hi-low skirt
steps booties 
MK bag
NYS sunnies
fender personalized (choker, earrings & bracelet)
charlotte russe watch
enjoy ur sunday guys…

No comments:

Post a Comment