BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 30, 2014

printed dress and lime cardigan for sunday service

dress up sunday series guys…
sunday is church day so i always dress up for it.
i wore this last Sunday i love the color combo and everything about it in fact one of my friend in Facebook saw it and she  likes my dress and wants to have it so i might loss this dress lol..but hubby had different perspective about this  I remember I laughed so hard  when my hubby saw me wearing this  told me
" hmmmmmm old woman today huh
me: why
hubbyy: your dress and he laugh
me: of course not
i dont know why he said that maybe the print the color i dont know he dont want to tell me but what ever his reason is i still love this look..lol..
# ootd
dress from my shop back home
f&f mode shoes
beaded bag cotton on cardigan
body central necklace
fossil watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment