BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 28, 2014

sunday shopping

last Sunday after church hubby drove me to the mall of course its shopping day right ? lol….
 with 200$ budget i had fun shopping, my real plan was to shop for shoes i want to update my shoes but unfortunately my feet is so small that i didnt find any shoes haiiizzzz so instead i bought 4 dress 2 minis & 2 maxis, shorts, aviators and top. while i am shopping honey shopped a coach bag for me and i was so surprised i dont really expect it.. he said he like the color so he went and inquire for it and end up buying it.. tnx honey..
5th photo in the fitting room, excuse me about the wedge sneakers with the dress lol,
i didnt buy the white skater dress i like the lace material but when i tried it on i dont like everything about it..lol
black dress (right) i dont like the fitting specially the zipper at the back its too stiff.
i bought the body con black dress (left).
#ootd
body central top & necklace
shorts from a local shop back home
charlotte russe shoes
coach bag
charlotte russe aviator

No comments:

Post a Comment