BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 8, 2014

navy and orange

i always love navy & orange combo, this skirt & top has sited in my closet for  so long and i never get a chance to wear them untill last week for running some errands.. there are times that im into shorts, into skirts, into dress or into jeans, and last week im into skirt so i was able to wear this skirt and another skirt that its been in my closet untouched for many months..ive read in some blogs that  if you haven’t wear your stuff for a year maybe its time to toss it and personally i don’t believe that because i still have my clothes way back 2005 and time to time im still wearing them, that’s the importance of buying classic pieces that you can wear for decades and they never run out of fashion. 
when it comes to my clothes im kinda OC, i hand washed those thin & fragile  fabrics, iron it before keeping it.
I remember my friend told me
'you dont  re wear youre clothes in your blog
 I do but it takes months or sometimes year for me to wear it again specially with the tops. 
i have a little confession to make ..lol.. i shop almost every week and im planning to stop it hopefully i can„ “right” and when i shop i dont buy one item most of the time i bought 5 or more, it depends, sometimes i will go to the mall and i felt ” haiiizzz how come theres nothing to buy here” and sometimes just in one store i spend all my budget. so sometimes i have all this new stuff hanging in a front row of my closet and i usually wear them first until theres no more new stuff hanging and then that’s the time i go to my old stuff.
ill be sharing soon how to extend your closet .. stay tuned.. 
happy week end
#ootd
rebelde top
dickies skirt
guess flip tops
tory bag
NYS sunnies
charlotte russe belt

No comments:

Post a Comment