BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 20, 2014

threw back thursday with green tops

threw back Thursday with green tops
image
looking at my photos saved in my computer it amazed me how my journey has been..from a skinny girl to a chubby one and im trying to loss weight for the moment, its a struggle but hoping i can..
image
taken year 2012- 2013 USA
image
Florida,USA 2013 running some errands OOTD top from my shop back home, floral shorts, F&F mode shoes, charlotte russe bag, swatch watch
image
 march 2012 KSA ( ootd austine top, f21 mini skirt, F&F mode belt, steps shoes)
image
khamis mushayt,KSA 2012
image
2010 abha KSA, i miss my skinny me (ootd mango tank top, glam shorts)
image
jeddah KSA 2007 my younger me miss this…i handed down this clothes already
image
khamis mushayt 2012
image
khamis mushayt KSA 2012
image
apple green Philippines 2006,my hotness day ..lol…

No comments:

Post a Comment