BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 10, 2014

girly me

happy Monday guys…
i was in a girly look mode last week so i been wearing skirt & dress..
#ootd i wore this for hubbys doctors appointment.
i love the camel maybe 3 years ago i been seeing this color in numerous blogs and i been hunting for it since then, and so far i have all items that i had been looking for,  i got the boots 1st, then wedge shoes and last Christmas hubby added  coach bag to complete my wish list , maybe im too lucky ..lol.. yea i am because last January during our vacation i saw an aldo watch with detachable bands and one of the color is camel so i guess my collection is complete for  a matchy- matchy me..
kamisa Davao souvenir shirt a gift from my friend(Donna shes from Davao)
dickies shorts
brash wedge
coach bag
aldo watch
black stone  market bracelet & earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment