BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

february shopping picks

February shopping shopping here & there

image
image
before we left Philippines last month I shopped some shorts, jeggings & cardigans back home.. 
floral shorts, love it , ready for spring..
jeggings (yellow, pink & black) last month before our flight back here i been hunting for jeggings for a comfy flight back here..
 grey cardigan  is in my bucket list for a while and i was so happy to see one in SM mall  the striped cardigan i think its cool so i bought it.
My February shopping picks here in the States image
still  loving the jumpsuits,and i think this will be the last hmmpppp.. we will see huh..
charlotte russe printed,  hopefully i can see a maxi dress in this print
solid: body central black &CR peplum 
XOXO,robe i think mint leopard is nice
Body central burgundy pleated dress
image
my hi-low top addiction, i love them plus the colors ,loveett.
body central cream & yellow  hi-low top
rue 21 mint & coral aztec  hi-lowtop
image
dollman  hacci top
body central grey 
rue 21 star & burgundy 
aeropostale shirt i bought for my hubby
imageaeropostale shirt
CR pastel top
Rue 21 sweat shirt
imageits always hard for me to buy shoes because my feet is so small (5) so im always happy to find my size.
imagecoach bag my favorite & most expensive picks for this month, hubby & I went to the mall to buy my blue bag  and luckily i found one but i also found a yellow bag and hubby knows that i love yellow so he told me to buy both .. ohh yea tnx honey
imagerue21 white shorts ,
posh perfume i love the scent so spring.
NYS sunnies
image
for a comfy sleep from brookstone…. memory foam pillow, & teal blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment