BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 18, 2012

friday service.. black n white

 last night my sisted posted some vacation photos and i saw that she also own the same top i owned, as i am brain storming what im gonna wear today  and i thought of my sister so i decided to wear my white top wd red stripes accent...

genivive gozum white top
red tank top from my boutique
mango jeans
mango belt

and since i wear red belt and my top has red accent i wear my channel shoes to complete the outfit

just me


after church

 after church i only took off the white top and change pants into denim short and thats my outfit fort the day

this is my sister who inspired me to wear my white top,,,, this kind of top is so trending now in the philippines since last year.. and i have 3 colors for this kind ,red, yellow and  violet..


happy friday every one..

No comments:

Post a Comment