BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

greeny green fever

.when u combine the pirmary color blue and yellow it will give another color which is green.. common popular shade of green are grass, and emerald..

when i was young im not really fond of green bec. im dark and it gives me the  silly thought of me being a tree brown n green ..lol...

khamis 2012
bluegreen
top frm my shop
steps foot wear
city lady axes

graqss green
2012 khamis

yellow green
2010 abha
guess? top
lhs skirt
city lady axes
T10 belt

a korean cardiagn
guess top
lhs short
pashima scarf

the same sets of items  i just added belt on it

grass green
abha 2009
mango top
my creation short in my computer room

 2009 abha champion pair sweat pants and jacket wd bunny tank top
guess? jacket
mintp top
my creation short

layered top
mango top
yellow tank top a gift fr donna
my creation  short
abha 2010

2009 khamis mushyt
my creation summer dress

olive green
abha 2010
mango top
mango jeams
genevive gozum brown tank top
fashion belt
coumoflage
dinagyang 2012 iloilo philippines
hooters top
forever 21 short
champion jacket
two two skirt bunny tank top
2011

jeddah 2007

jeddah 2006
green n yellow combo
20011 dsavao city philippines

jeddah 2007

2 comments: