BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

maroon top



do u know that marron is included in red family...personally i love maroon  some would say its for  old people , i dont think so... maybe thats why this shirt hanged in my shop for  couple of months and never get a look from the customers so i took it , if they dont like i will wear it and when i wear it in the shop they were amazed bec it looks good  and  its not for elderly at all.




me @ khamis 2012 n my private room

actually i recreated this look.. from an online shop.. and hers my version ...

top fr my shop
lhs short
lee belt
tomato bag
shop n mix accessories




and heres my inspiration photo for this outfit from an online shop..


heres my version last feb 2012  , @ naia terminal 2 philppines flight to iloilo city
mango eye wear
top fr my shop
glam denim short
tomato bag
doll shoes hande away to my sister

@ naia terminal 2

No comments:

Post a Comment