BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 28, 2012

skyblue blazer


i have the inspiration photo saved in my computer for more than a year but when i was in philipiines i am busy working wd my boutique got no time to brain storm about outfits and stuff and now i kinda regreted it because i left half of my clothes back home and looking on bulks of inspiration photo saved in my computer  made me think damn.. i have this piece back home.... but bec i love blogging plus d fact that i have nothig to do here i have to used the available piece in my closet so i tried to recreate out fits to outfits base on ideas, color combos, or pair of  pieces to recreate it..

as i brain storming the outfits im gonna post for the week i decided to recreate the outfit and i came out with this..

but instead of using brown belt and brown wedge i used blacks bec i left my brown wedge  back home and i dont own a brown belt ...lol
light blue blazer bought n ksa 2 years ago
f21 floral top
my creation short
steps booty






me

 this is my inspiration photo fr js fashion blog which she also recreted..

No comments:

Post a Comment