BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 27, 2012

plaid dress wd cream blazer, recreated



i have this dress for couple of months now but i havent wear it yet and when i saw the inspiration photo  to recreate it  a brilliant idea rushed in my mind
 and i used exactly different piece the way  as my inspiration photo but the idea of wearing blazer and dress is excellent.. since i dont own a polka dot yellw dress or lace dress i decided to used this plaid dress since i used the red shoes i used red bag n belt as well..
glizzy dress
vienna blazer
my wedding shoes
mango bag

here i tried to wear belt  as as as accessory to my dress and then put on blazer


here i tried to closed my blazer and wear a belt over it..

and i love both looks

this is my inspiration photo fr js fashion blog. as u can see thers 2 picture here , its bec she also recreated theoutfit too and instead of wearing cream dress she used yellow polka dot dress .. and i believe she recreated the idea of the outfit too ...just like i did..

No comments:

Post a Comment