BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

stripes fever

vertical stripes elongate the body while horizontal widened the body..therfore fat indvidual shouldnt wear horizontal instead  wear vertical stripes....and stripes is always in a fashion world...as d digital cam emerge i had some stripes items that made a great outfit since 2006 and im sure prior to that i had stipes items already..
2010 @ abha
yellow stripe tank top a gift from donna
H&M navy blue top
guess? jeans
city lady accessories
steps belt

@ abha 2010 a korean made tube top
my creation short
silkver accessories

2012..i wear this  during our church service.. its not that visible on the picture but the inner top is stripes,, a red stricks on gray..
blazer i grabbed in my boutique sell for 200pho or 4-5usd only
stripe top from mint
lee pants
city lady accessories
fashion white big belt

2011 @ my boutique janiuay iloilo
stripe top i grabbed it n my boutique selling for 180php or 3-4 usd only

my niece birthday @ danao janiuay iloilo feb. 2011
yellow top i grabbed in my boutique selling for 170php or 3-4usd
lhs short
mango eyewear

2006@ jeddah ksa
bebe shirt

june 18, 201 @  alubihod beach resort nueva valencia guimaras island philippines
baby matty ddcation
bossini top a gift from donna
guess? jeans
guess? belt
mango eye wear

 2011 @ villa benedecto maasin iloilo
top  borrowed from my sister
lhs short
feel free wdge
mango eye wear wd my nephew
2012@ khamis mushayt ksa
dress a gift from my sister
feel free foot wear
steps belt

veryrecently@ tnassim compound pool



2012 neutral stripe, gay n white
top i grabbed n my boutique selling for 200pho
skirt lizzy
steps foot wear
city lady axes
belt 150php

recently yellow top from my boutique
bunny shorts
errands

neutral stripe blak n whit stricks
nine west top been wd me since 2007
glam shorts
city lady axes

2008 @ jeddah ksa
bunny tank top
mint jumpskirt
sflash belt n leggings
my stripe pajama

 jeddah 2006
gg top n belt
guess? jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment