BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

todays outfit: red to give me a strong spirit

todayis not really a good day for me and for my family... i woke up early just like a normal day open my laptop checked mails and fb, then i receive a message from skype my father is in the hospital..booommmm...omg.. i get scared and nervous...  and i cant get hold of mys sister.. so i checked my phone ... haiiiizzzz my father had a severe abdominal pain , febrile and almost hallucinating..omg... i felt a million of butterfly in my stomach..haiiizzzzzzz...... and thyre still waiting for the lab results.. haiiizzzz waiting is so hard when some1 is sick....  lab results requires utz so they send my father  to utz.. tnx god its not kidney, but his prostate is enlarge.. haiiiizzzzz.. and now still waiting for the  uro...

i gave praise and thanks to our gods almighty for his mercy and love.. thak you lord ilove yoy lord

im  kinda down n depressed why when my parents got sick im not there haiiiiizzzzz....

i know i have to be strong so i took my shower so late and wear this red shorts  wd bright printed top...

off for lunch @ snack bar

1sided top i grabbed it from my boutique
pink tank top
hdc short

No comments:

Post a Comment