BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 5, 2012

plaid





plaid or checkerd is a classic print for a cloth.  tops, shorts or even patadyong a visayan wrap, use in a carinosa dance or any other native dance.  i had some plaids before that i outgrown and now as plaid  is on the trend again.. 

so heres my plaid outfit..im excited of recreating this outfit.. im used of wearing levels of clothes but i usually used body fit  shirt or tank top beneath but this its a loose top beneath  a fitted tank top its  kinda new to me thats makes me excited about this. and so far i love the outcome of my recreation..



plaid top a gift from my sister
H&M tank top
glam short
city lady accessories


steps booty

this is my inspiration photo froam an asian online shop


more plaid  outfit coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment