BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 20, 2013

floral dress and my creativity

dianneswhereabouts




we had a nice week end, yesterday we statrted our day with dennys breakfast ( tomorrows post) after breakfast we went home took our shower and prepared for the church, our usual sunday, breakfast and church.. after church we run some errands ..yes me on my dress and stilletos and my hubby with his church clothes..nice..lol…we went to pharmacy to picked up a prescription,went to advance auto supply for some car cleaner and wax and finally the grocery shopping… and after that we went home and took a nap.. like 4 hours nap..lol…when we wke up its almost 6pm so we started to make our dinner , a steak.. and its yummy..
what i wore?
aeropstale dress actually this dress is just a strap dress but i dont wear strap dress in church so my creativity kicked in..lol.. bec im so unfortunate with my height every maxi dress that i bought i always altered them and its not just an inch but maybe 2 or 3inches lol..looking at the cloth that ive cut from my dress im thinking what can i do with it ?.. ok why not making a bolero out of it.. and yes i made it.. im always a packed rat that i kept everything bec i always believe that everything has purpose and even old clothes has a purpose and it has..what i did was i used my old top not really old its just that i out grown it… out of a usual tee i cut it in the middle and sew some of the remains from my dress to make a bolero to layer my dress.. and it looks nice..and thats the story behind this dress and ohh i got some compliment with this dress yesterday..
steps foot wear , my 3 years old stellitos
calvin klein bag
fossil watch
crystal and charms set ( earings & pendant)plus tri-tone chain
crystal & charms bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment