BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 27, 2013

neon



yesterday we went home from Jacksonville were both tired from the previous night and hubby wants to  be home early so we left around 7am we dropped by @ dennys to have some breakfast  and drove back home.
as we drove by the exit to have some gas I saw the hobby store and we went unfortunately its closed on sunday haaaiizzzz not a good time. but there were couples of clothes and shoes there so its time to shop I was not able to buy anthing fron Jacksonville yesterday and I still have my shopping money. I bought wedge  and flat sandal, dress, tops and necklace it was a good finds..
what I rore?
no boundaries tank top ymi plaid shorts
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
calvin klein bag
fossil watch
statement accessories
lee slim belt

No comments:

Post a Comment