BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 23, 2013

striped and white





dianneswhereabouts
large striped skirt and white..sometimes when i fell my skirt or top color is loud i usually go with neutrals to pair it with and thats what how i felt with this black-red skirt so i wore white top with it… just a short errands though thats why my hubby said” you really dresses up huh” well not really i just grabbed emm and wear em and i feel like wearing skirt its not my intention to dress up my skirt is too short anyway.
well we mailed my course evaluation form yesterday hopefully everything will be fine help me God and we planned to eat out but something came up so we went home and eat blueberry pancake from wallmart instead its good though..
what i wore?
mine white top
tatto striped skirt actually it was a sheared skirt but i got feed up with it so i transformed it into a mini skirt instead
BOC leopard flat maybe the first & last & most expensive flat that i bought because im not a fun of flats i will buy boots and stellitos for 100$ but not flat for 60$ i know im kinda cheap but i came from a country that everything are cheaper compared in here because of the currency rate..and everytime i bought something i tend to convert it and i will rolled my eyes and utter ” this is expensive” and my husband answered back ” no its not” now im trying not convert anymore bec. its added to my guilt everytime i shopped like weekly..lol
calvin klein bag

No comments:

Post a Comment