BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

preparing for the connecticut trip




Friday morning were going to Connecticut for a short visit just a week end actually. so before I pack our bags I looked for the weather forecast to know what kind of clothes to bring I know its summer  but still scared that might still cold there but I don’t think so.
what I prepared?
outfit 1 pink day. floral shorts from charlotte russe paired with my 3 years old  blush top   guess by Marciano  still looks good huh… with blush accessories too from charlotte russe and crystal & charmz
outfit 2 cant decide if i will ll wear shorts or jeans on the plane its like  almost 3 hours flight I guess but sometimes plane can be so cold plus the airport so still thinking… charlotte russe skinny jeans or yellow volcom shorts paired with big striped with small polkas top I love this top  2 patterns in 1 shirt plus the colors just love it. Im skeptical at first either  to paired it with turquoise accessories yellow , pink or white but at the end turquoise wins.
outfit 3 monochromatic plus yellow accessories..  its funny that I always wanted to wear this top. if you  can remember I brought this top in our Kissimmee trip  paired with floral shorts but end up not wearing both and last week end I brought this pair to our Jacksonville trip but end up not wearing them  so  hopefully i can wear it to Connecticut lol… when preparing stuff to bring in a trip I always bring  extra clothes so that I have choices and this trip I will bring extra denim jeans and a pair  of shorts and tube top ( look like a jump short,  not in the picture though  I grabbed it for the last minute after downloading pix on my computer).
no. 4 just a dress for the hotel and sleeping sometimes I wore that as  skirt and can be wear as a top to at first I planned to pair it with the green shorts but I changed my mind.
no.5 we might go to the beach though I hate it I don’t want to burn my skin..lol..
no.6. accessories. blush for pink outfit, turquoise for multi colored shirt
& yellow for green outfit , belts , fossil watch, coach aviator, and my bridal set ( not in the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment