BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 16, 2013

green and black combo


a greeny thursday everyone…i am into collecting colored shorts i guess..lol..and i love this green denim shorts from JCpenny..as i am playing with my closet thinking what to wear for some errands this black collared shirt catched my eyes i havent wear this since we went to BIG E. my hubby always said that t it will take a year for me to wear my clothes again and my classic answer thats one trick to conserve youre clothes and its true i have some clothes like for ages ..lol i have my jeans and some tops from 2005 and they still looks good im just sure about the fitting though..
what i wore?
lacoste shirt
arizona denim shorts
calvin klein bag
steps booties
fender personalized necklace & earings
silver bangles & bracelets
swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment