BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 26, 2013

jacksonville florida





last Friday  out of the blue my husbands called informing us that his coming on  Jacksonville Florida and he wants us to meet him there. We haven't seen him for almost a year since we left Saudi Arabia  so we decided to drive in JAX, a 4hour drive from home (240miles)...we looked for a hotel online and his friend told us to get this hotel instead bec. its just near in his mothers house. Friday night after they talked I packed our bags I just randomly picked my& my husbands clothes for me I already had this combos in my head , every time I shopped  a clothes ,shoes or accessories I will go to my closet and think what outfit I can create with this so in time that I cant think what to wear or in were in a hurry I have something stored in my mind. I prepared  3 sets of clothes bec. hubby told me that we might stop in Daytona.
Saturday around 3am he wakes up and told me maybe we should prepare and leave no way I still wants to sleep lol.. at around 7am were on our way  we made some stops like gas station, dunkin donuts for breakbast and rests stops. We arrived  in Jacksonville around lunch time checked in our hotel room and waited for his friend to pick us up to have lunch and to paint the town red.. We had lunch @ bonos BBQ after spinning around for some restos.  The food was great I like the steaks. after lunch we drive to earnies house to meet his mom shes a sweet lady. and then we proceed to the downtown .and we end up in Culhanes irish pub its a nice place  they had couple of drinks and just water for me waaaahhhh..lol I hate drinking outside my house bec. in my house if I get drunk who cares im in my house.and then after the pub we went to Jacksonville landings and we had fun it happens that they had jazz festival stall are all over, beers, booze, accessories, clothes but I don't see anything that I like so I didn't buy any what a shame ..lol.. we went to hooters too and im  a hooters  collector but they don't have  tank top or cute shirt so I didn't buy any grrrr.... I hate it.. I enjoyed walking there eat some foods and just simply looking for people and listening to jazz music.. we headed home around 9pm. and I was so tired so I never post on my blog yesterday..
what I wore?
charlotte russe mesh top ,wedge snekers & bubble necklace
lei shorts
calvin klein bag
coach aviator
fossil watch
guess by Marciano rose gold bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment