BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 24, 2013

lime and lemon


lime and lemon….i love that color combo.. so i tried to create a simple outfit for it.with a color block shorts of white and lime annd added my yellow top..just a simple summery look for a hot humid day.
what i wore?
charlotte russe loose tank top and booties
tatto shorts
coach bag
fender personalized choker and earings ( name name and prayer for each sides)..
when choosing what to wear it all depends on my mood, the weather, and the time frame i mean do i need a time to brain storm for it or not and it usually happens my husband wants us to go here & there and he wants to leave sooner like after 30 minutes it doesnt take 30 mins for me to get dress and put on some make up. i can prepare for 5 mins and jump on the car for the next 6 mins. but on some special occasion, formal occasions and thats the weakness of my closet i got bunch of clothes for a casual day, party i got some but formal? hmmpp i need to think about that bec im not used to it i have couple of blazer, pants and some nice blouse but im not used of wearing or making such combo so i takes time. if we have the upcoming trip over night, 2 days 3 days or more i planned ahead looking for the weather of our destination so that i will know what kind of clothes to prepare..do we need jackets, light clothes and stuff like that..im an organized person and i dont want stressors such as craming packing and looking for something needed for the trip.my only downfull is that i usually change my bag everytime we go out im a matchy-matchy girl remember and my worse experience was, I was in the philippines I prepared my bag a night before bec. i just want to grabbed them in the morning and go but sometimes i changed my mind regarding what clothes to wear bec. of the weather or some other factors so when i changed my clothes i usually changed my bag as well so that day i went to PRC manila i left home early and confident that i have everythng i need thats what i think i arrived at the PRC went inside fall in line and as i am standing in line i started looking for my claim form and i cant find it anywhere and i know a night prior i put it in my bag with out realizing that i changed my bag and my claim form was in the pocket grrrrr… and i cant get my document if i lossed it i can but still a lot to process you know the affidavit of loose and blah…blah.. so to cut the story short i have to call my sister and drag her to bring my claim form from cavite to PRC manila what an ass… my point is that look and be sure that you empty your bag pockets everytime you use it and im still guilty for that sometimes when i get ill just tossed my bag in the closet

No comments:

Post a Comment