BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 9, 2013

the outfits for 3 short vacay in kissimme







 
last night i was tired of reading my giant book so i decided to brain storm outfits for our upcoming trip to kissimmee Fl. just 2 hours drive from our place however honey wants us to enjoy as well aside from the concert so he decided to get a hotel so we can have 3 days and 2 nights stay..
im kinda OC kinda of a girl but i want everything ready so i planned ahead of time but im flexible too i can just grabbed any clothes and worked it out if I need to lol..
whats my picked?
floral top and blue shorts i will wear it on saturday for our trip to kissimmee my idea in this outfit is blue as you all know im a matchy-matchy girl since my blouse has some blues why not pairing it with blue shorts and some torquise accessories.. im still thinking if im gonna pair it with my blue wedge sneakers or ill just stick into my plan just to wear 1 pair of shoes & bag for the whole trip ( gold bag& gold wedge sneakers)
violet shorts and gray top with red accessories ( my first idea was to pair it with violet accessories but i never use my bubble necklace since i bought it so i decide to add some color to this outfit i will wear red accessories instead.
denim shorts & orange top i always love long sleeves collared top with shorts for me its fab.
floral shorts and green top a spring combo.. and i love it
and i will be bringing a dress and swim suits incase we go swimming..

No comments:

Post a Comment