BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

a birth day in cruise ship



2nd night in the cruise ship and its my birth day yehhawwwww…after a  day @ key west we chilled in r cabin time to time we came out to get some snacks & smokes for hubz… around 6 pm we prepared for the dinner and give time for the cruise ship staff to decorate our room for he ordered a birthday stateroom decoration & cake as well.its supposed to be a surprised but he slips last minute so its  not a surprise anymore well Im still kinda surprised I don’t expect it my honey is so sweet/well who said a tattoo man are not sweet …its a wrong notion..
before we went @ pride dining we did a photo shoot first ( 2nd & 3rd photo) we don’t really like the solo so we didn’t get it plus the fact that its so expensive 21$ each whewwww…
and the 4th photo  were taken @ pride dining while waiting for our food to serve..
my birthday gift tnx honey.. you always surprised me with your thoughtfulness & love..
what I wore?
charlotte russe corset
tattoo skirt
steps booties
my bd gift necklace ( hubbys choice)
 bd gift, necklace & bracelet set ( my choice)
fossil watch
silver bracelets & bangles
Swarovski earrings
what he wore?
liz Claiborne top & slacks
mens wear shoes
warthton belt
and I forgot to bring his accessories waahhhhh… no necklace no wedding ring..


 in our stateroom

No comments:

Post a Comment