BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 3, 2013

flew to connecticut

3rd June 2013 via tumblr dianneswhereabouts.tumblr.com
 
pix taken IN PBI palm beach international airport parking lot



 
last Friday we flew to Connecticut to visit hubbys family its a  short visit but we had fun.. we left our house around  830 am almost an hour drive from our house we had a smooth  direct flight. we bought some souvenirs for the girls in the airport and waited on our gate. we arrived Connecticut around 130pm get our rental car and drove to our hotel. we see the girls grabbed some foods and drove  to mommy’s place. we drooped by at the mall I grabbed some clothes as I always do..lol.. and drove to our friends house to chill out and time flies so fast before we know it im so dizzy and crossed eyed bec its almost 1am  I don’t drink but im so tired and sleepy its a good thing our hotel is just a 5 mins away…
what I wore?
no boundaries top I so love the print I got couple of compliments for this shirt as well as my shorts & bag as well….thnx guys
volcom neon shorts not so neon on the pic though..
guess by Marciano bag ( hubbys gift last month)
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
fossil watch
turquoise accessories and I lost half of my earrings grrrrrr…
we flew via JetBlue airlines its a nice plane and the best thing about it its a straight flight..

No comments:

Post a Comment