BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 15, 2013

chilling

honey decide not to work yesterday so we have a very long holiday.. we went to bank to add me in his bank we been planning this for a month or so now but we always forgot to do it and so yesterday we get it over with. And because were both hungry we went to our favorite hang out the hurricane wings for some beers for him and just soda for me  and of course we had our favorite wings too plus the yummy chocolate chez cake omg it ruins my diet. We had a good time just chilling… and watching & listening a solo performer on the resto bar..
what I wore?
its a new top I bought in Connecticut (rebelde)
H&M shorts dress shorts is not really my thing but its not bad to own one..
studded wedge shoes I bought last month @ ross
Calvin Klein bag
coach aviator
fossil watch
Saudi gold necklace & aearrings
guess by Marciano bracelet
my wedding band (zales)

No comments:

Post a Comment