BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 9, 2013

yellow for sunday


thanks god its Sunday. we woke up around 8am had some blueberry pancake and prepared for church..
last night while my eyes were wide open at 12mn ( we had a long nap yesterday). im thinking what to wear for church anyway as I am brain storming what to wear I looked for some inspiration photos and I always love yellow that when I saw the yellow hi-low dress I immediately thought of my own version  and so  I decided to go yellow day for Sunday..
i don’t want to  wear strap dress, sleeveless dress in church plus its been raining in Florida lately so a jean jacket is perfect to finished up the get up.
what i wore?
yellow hi-low dress bought at flea market in Kissimmee ( i got lots of compliments for this dress today.. tnx guys…
F&F mode foot wear
aeropostale denim jacket
Calvin Klein bag
swatch watch
B iconic neon accessories
coach avaitor

No comments:

Post a Comment