BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

flying back to floridA



our last day in Connecticut.. we wake up around 7 but still lazy we grabbed some breakfast at the hotel took a shower and went in Massachusetts to have brunch with her. but before we went to Agawam we drooped by at hubby’s sisters house in Windsorlocks just a few minutes away from hotel.
we just ate at McDonald’s  bec. Dennys and friendly’s are full and before we know it its 1130 am and its time to drive to the airport to render the rental car checked in and wait for our boarding short vacations over, time flies really.. we did some shopping at the airport just for  a little souvenirs .
I thank God for the safe trip, going to Connecticut was perfect no turbulence just smooth, going back to Florida some turbulence kinda scary but I know God is flying with us so I just enjoyed the view..
what I wore?
guess by Marciano top &  bags
charlotte russe floral shorts , wedge sneakers and bib necklace
fossil watch
ps.  the whole body picture was taken when I am brain storming for outfits. I was not able to take  whole body picture but bec. I wore the same set of clothes I post this photo instead, I used different accessories though. when traveling to make it light I usually picked  bag &  shoes that I can wear  in any outfit that I bring  for they occupy a lot of space. And more tips when you’re traveling pack the lightest clothes that you have if the weather permits of course accessories is not a problem really its  small items but the essential about it is that how you keep it, me to keep them safe and untangled  I put the earrings in a small pouch and put them together with bracelets and necklaces in my vanity kit so  when I get dress Ill just grabbed it everything’s in there the one side for my make up one side for my accessories..

No comments:

Post a Comment