BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 27, 2013

mayan ruins at tulum adventure


 



                                                                     whattta view
 
3rd day of the cruise….is Tulum mexico, we docked @ cozomel but too bad we don’t have the time to shop around bec of our excursion to Tulum .mayan ruins but we were able to shop @ YAMA-HA and in ruins.
we had in fun the adventure started with a rough 45 mins. ferry ride and ohh boy you cant even walk on the ferry its shaking… we survive that all that matters and thanks god we took a motion pill in the morning. After the ferry ride we had another maybe 30 mins bus ride and finally ruins here we come. The infrastructure amazed me.and the beach ohh boy its breath taking its too bad that when were there the water is too rough that no body allowed to dip haiiizzzz ..so we just walk around, taking photos and of course shopping, we bought some souvenires and on our way back to the bus our tour guide sold us a souvenir book wth our photos hmmmppp its an easy 20$ huh…lol..
we had fun its too hot though that I applied my 60spf 2x when were there lol..and it really help my color don’t change .
what I wore? I know that I will be hot in Tulum so I choose to wear all white white is kinda refreshing but I don’t want to wear  a tank top that will make my color un even so I choose the button down top from body central paired with white short from body central I bought a night before our trip.
charlotte Russe wedge sneaker for a comfy long walk
 coach aviator
fossil watch
some gold accessories

the trip was so tiring that we don't even go up to eat for dinner we just ordered a room service....and sleep like a baby in a hammock ...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment