BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 23, 2013

embarkation day at imagination carnival cruise



hi im back guys.. actually im back Friday but im so tired and lazy to post..
this was the embarkation day I know I didn’t plan to wear this jumpsuit bec. I don’t have this yet when I brain storm what clothes to wear.. a day before our trip me & hubby shop and since its hot & humid  white is a perfect color for the day..
a night prior to our trip I changed some set of clothes that i bring.
what i wore?
body central jumpsuit
charlotte russe wegde sneakers
guess b y Marciano belt (old 8yo.)
fossil watch
some gold accessories
coach aviator
first day was nice we came early and we were told that our cabin will be ready after 1.5 hours so we just chilled out and eat lunch & lido deck. Had some drinks. the ship is huge with friendly staff drinks are too expensive though the 2 drinks above cost  29$ wheeewwww its good thing i don’t really drink im just a cheap date..lol..
just keep visiting my blog guys ill be posting places & outfits i wore in the cruise..

No comments:

Post a Comment