BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

my DYI longslevve dress transformed into cute maxidress and cute top


my DYI
as you know guys sewing is my hobby I love sewing. I can make a maxi dress, maxi skirt, nurse uniform jumpsuit  simple or  a lot of details  I can make it ..lol the harder it is the longer time I can make it im not a pro, the only training I got was when I was in freshmen that’s it though I don’t do patterns I usually used my clothes as my pattern if I want to make a shorts ill will make my well fitted shorts as my pattern and  if I want address ill do the same and so on & so forth. I have this dress from Saudi I wore it as an abaya on our way out  from Saudi and I wore it once  for Christmas service. im not into long sleeve dresses but I so love the print and last week Im looking at it , hmmmppp its a waste that it hung at the back of my dresses coz I don’t wear  it and so my creativity kicks in il make it  a fab maxi dress then I love the embellishments on that dress so I kept it I  dismantle the dress cutting all the sewed parts but I kept the neckline made  the arm whole  smaller and sewed them back together  and wallllah  I have  this cute maxi dress.
the sleeve was so big that when  I dismantle it I figured out that I can make a cute top out of it and im right so the second creation is out of the dress wide sleeve.. from 1 dress to 1 cute maxi dress and 1 cute top…just a simple cut and sew..
have a nice day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment