BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 28, 2013

forth night in the cruise ship with animal print dress


night 4 at the cruise ship.
the last night in the ship so we  didn’t waste the opportunity to roam around the ship we have no where to anyway from Mexico we sail directly to Miami so we had a whole day fun in the ship.. taking pictures here, taking pictures there we had fun.. do some more shoppings, paid our photos from the photo shoots and that’s about it I am not a sun goddess woman for I don’t want to be more brown  only Asian heritage can understand me with this ..lol..
sometimes my husband took some good photo he is lazy sometimes  ..but he don’t a have  choice but to click the camera..lol while his taking my picture in the stairs the sweet old lady took over and took our picture together.. awwwww… thank  you madam you’re so nice..
what I love about this dress is that u can wear it as a swimsuit cover and  as an elegant dress depending on what belt and shoes u will pair with it.
in first sets of  photos that was  before dinner time and  I don’t like wearing   a high heels in a ship  specially in pool area/smoking area I don’t smoke my husband does and I always go up when he smoke me looking around  and him smoking.. I wore a flip top here (G by guess) and a tie belt  but for the dinner I wore a dressy large belt & high heels and it gives different look for the dress unfortunately I forgot to take a photo in the dining I don’t want to invade someone’s privacy you know some people don’t like to appear in somebodies photo and I respect that..
the last photo was the exact look the way I wore it in the ship ( taken last year in Khamis mushayt kingdom of Saudi Arabia for  Easter celebration) See the difference  it can be elegant because of the material (SILK) & the print but the style  resembles to swimsuit cover.
I love this dress not ready yet to say bye bye..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment